Events and Marketing Coordinator – Financial Services Industry
• Assisting in the development, production and delivery of event projects from proposal right up to delivery
• Delivering events in a timely fashion within a set budget
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on multiple projects concurrently
• Managing vendor relationship in terms of both monetary budget and quality
• Ensure all activities follow the working processes of other internal teams /clients/ vendors
• Travelling to onsite execution for actual event support
• Diploma / Degree with 1yr of events experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in handling B2B/ B2C events on a large scale regionally is required
• Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836