One of leading Design and Consultancy Company. HQ- Australia.
You will be working with some of great engineering and consultants in the industry. If you are some one who enjoy working international projects and great engineers and able to commit you will have a great career here.
Carry out design engineering for façade and build-ability consultancy, including material knowledge and installation techniques.
- Perform detailed engineering computations and structural façade analysis
- Provide façade design advice and reporting to clients on buildings projects
- Accountable for all façade documentation including calculations, drawings and specifications
- Review contractor submissions; shop drawings and calculations
- Project management and administration
- Assist in preparing tender submissions
- Attend inspections during construction, installation and fabrication as required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil/Structures) . Minimum 3 to 6 years’ experience in the industry.
- Demonstrated experience in Façade design engineering within a façade consultancy or façade contractor
- Familiar with relevant local codes and standards related to facades
- Proficiency in relevant façade & structural finite element software i.e. Strand7
- Experience in producing and reviewing calculations for various Façade elements and writing documentation at the different stages of a project
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Proactive, demonstrate initiative, focus and a strong commitment to your profession
- Able to work independently with some supervision where required
- High proficiency in MS Office Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg or for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110525