The GOOD Finance APAC Systems Developer will be technically versed in MS-SQL Database,
VB.NET/C# or Crystal Reporting, working in a source code controlled environment and able to
debug and re-write inefficient Crystal Reports used by Finance Dept.
This is a Full-time permanent position
- UPGRADE existing Database to MS-SQL 2014, working closely with the DBA and Windows
- Knowledge of VB.NET or C# for any ad-hoc small scripting required by Finance for reporting
- MAINTAIN existing Crystal Reports used by Finance team.
- Citrix team and Finance users to test changes.
- or report extraction from MS-SQL Database.
- Document any amended or created VB.NET codes properly based on business requirements.
- Develop, assemble, integrate and test components that meet the business requirements
- Liaise with Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure requirement compliance and test coverage
- Express issues in a clear, consistent and understandable manner (written, verbal).
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
- Ensure direct communication over email/ticketing chain to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Programming skills for min 1-4 years with MS-SQL, Crystal Reports, VB.NET or C#
- Database driven applications (MS SQL SERVER is a must, or Oracle, MySQL)
- Development Collaboration Suite (Rally, JIRA, HP QC, SharePoint or equivalent)
- Document Development standards. Unit testing framework as well as related tools.
- Team Player within a multicultural and distributed environment (ability to communicate effectively in conference call settings).
- Developing and integrating in web based applications
- A plus to have Continuous Integration environment (TFS, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus or equivalent)
- GOOD Attitude and proven to deliver tasks on time.
- Diploma, Bachelors or Masters of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Effective Oral and Written communication skills
- Multi-cultural experience on geographically distributed projects is a plus.
- Travel Industry related experience is a plus.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Yvonne Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1110355