The incumbent will be a key member of local controllership team responsible for maintaining and driving controllership rigour and discipline and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance across multiple entities in the region.
Looking for an experienced finance controller with regional exposure and good working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analytics for monthly/ quarterly management review
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP & IFRS
- Complete statutory audits for all Singapore entities
- Provide strong financial oversight to global operations centre business processes
- Responsible for local regulatory and tax compliance
- Coordinate with tax authorities in all jurisdictions and provide data assistance for their reviews.
- Support business team on new product development and ensure that all new products are integrated seamlessly into the operational and accounting infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- Must possess CPA or CA qualification
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in accounting/controlling with at least 4-5 years of experience in audit firm (ideally big 4)
- Familiarity with use of SAP system and BW tools is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Must be comfortable with making presentations to senior stakeholders
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.