One of the largest manufacturing company, currently they are looking for Finance Director to assist CFO in strategy planning and ensure effective internal controls are in place to ensure full compliance with SOX, IFRS , GAAP requirements.
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Contract Manufacturing
- Supervisory skill required
- West Area
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis and provide insightful financial analysis to identify ways of driving improved company’s business performance
- Providing a strong financial leadership for organization’s high-growth financial results
- Lead costing and commercial, FP&A, internal control and general accounting functions
- Manage the process for accurate financial forecasting and budgeting including operational budgeting, customers, products profitability analysis, sales reporting analysis, inventory management & assessment, and cost accounting
- Providing strong financial leadership in the pursuing of short, mid and long-term business ,commercial objectives, and strategy as a part of leadership team
- Drive the profit improvement in collaboration with the various functional leads including setting cost saving targets as well as reviewing and approving pricing and other commercial terms
Qualified CA or CPA. Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 15 years of related working experience in contract manufacturing would be preferable
Strong in strategy planning, accounting internal control and financial planning and forecasting.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Experienced working in fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate leadership ability with attention to details.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539