Working closely with the Group Finance, Local and HQ Management team, this role will avail the incumbent to a broad job scope and huge potential to grow professionally. This group is a global market leader in their field and has subsidiaries in 12 countries.
- Manage all day-to-day Finance operations, including but not limited to financial reporting, credit control, financial analysis, tax, treasury, risk management reporting and legal reporting
- Prepare monthly management reports in accordance with International Finance Reporting Standard “IFRS”, Singapore Financial Reporting Standard (“FRS”) and as required by the Group
- Periodically review and analyze the company’s finance performance, present recommendation and advice to local and Group management
- Manage cashflow and working capital
- Payroll management
- Responsible for annual budget and bi-yearly forecast
- Co-ordinate with relevant internal & external audit and due diligence
- Ad-hoc requirement from headquarter and from local management
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, International Finance Reporting Standard “IFRS” and Singapore Financial Reporting Standard (“FRS”)
- Hands-on experience as well as exposure with liaising with external agents highly preferred
- Experience in analyzing financial records and translating the information in layman’s terms to senior management
- Good inter-personal skills and confident in presenting to senior management
- Competency in accounting software and experience with a software system implementation an advantage.
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.