Rare opportunity to be part of the finance team with a growing real estate organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this person will be responsible for supporting the group finance operation including financial reporting, budget, forecasting and reviewing of monthly closing
- Responsible for group finance operation including reviewing/preparing of financial reporting, management reporting and ensure timely closing
- Reviewing full set of accounts for holding company including accounts payable, receivable
- Reviewing of monthly and quarterly group consolidation
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management
- Ensure reporting are compliance to IFRS
- Accounting or Business degree/Chartered Accountant
- At least 10 – 12 years of relevant experience background in finance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior big 4 experience background would be an added advantage
- SGX reporting and IPO experience will be an added advantage
Please contact Doreen Lau at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1107973
Only successful candidates will be notified.