The Finance Manager oversees full spectrum of finance function.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and compliance of all required statutory reporting to ensure good corporate governance.
- Provide timely and accurate of financial, management and reporting consolidation.
- Provide the analysis and interpretation of financial results/performance to management.
- Mange day to fay financial and operational matters for oversea subsidiaries
- Review, develop and implement internal controls.
- Prepare timely cash flow and tax forecasting, budgeting, planning and strategic planning.
- KPI tracking of sales orders, backlog, working capital (inventory, AP and AR)
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, tax agents, bankers as well relevant authorities.
- Coordinate with treasure on regional cash/treasury management issues, FX and implementation of cash pooling/cash repatriation.
- Provide support to operating companies in the region and cross border transactions.
- Review and execute risk management and control issues.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience desirable or in a related field
- Manager leading a sizable finance team
- Families with commodities trading finance operation
- High level of written and spoken fluency in English, Bahasa Indonesia is an added benefit (to liaise with Bahasa Indonesia speaking associates).
- Flexible, logical and dynamic person
- Good to have experience in working with ERPs such as SAP
- Good to have understanding or experience in commodity hedging/forex hedging
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955