- US Medical device industry
- North Area
- Strong in management reporting
- Directly reporting to finance direct to to design standardized financial reporting, assist to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency and support highly visible regional projects
- Provides financial leadership and strategic business partnership to the leadership team
- Drives ongoing and strategize new projects and initiatives to support the business growth as well as implement, financial system implementation and review the outputs with senior management and leaders
The successful candidate should be a strong in finance professional with proven track records in FP&A business partnering covering regional countries within fast paced environment.
Minimum Bachelor in Accounting or Finance related with qualified CA, CPA with minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience with regional FP&A within service or healthcare industry would be preferable.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill and mathematical acumen and goal setting as well as proficient. Experienced working in fast-paced MNC environment, strong knowledge of SAP, Excel, Cognos and Hyperion would be preferable.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539