My Client is an establish Insurance Firm with regional HQ in Singapore. As part of their expansion to ride the digital wave, they are looking for a Financial Controller to be based in their Singapore office.
Reporting to the CFO, you will manage a team and is expected to have a strong understanding of corporate accounting regulations in the insurance industry. You will be responsible in ensuring financial, management & regulatory reporting are in line with the regulatory policies and involved in ad-hoc finance projects. This role is also a financial business partner in advising financial strategies.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting with CPA or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- At least 8-10 years of finance experience in the Insurance industry
- People management experience
- Quick learner, strong in excel
- Able to work with ambiguity and in a fast pace, dynamic environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783