- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Growth industry
- Supervisory skill required
- Central Area
- Lead Finance team to ensure timely and accurate month/quarter/year end closing and reporting.
- Manage and comply with local statutory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Review sale contracts and agreements and discuss with revenue compliance finance team
- Support sales and service business partners in meeting to resolve issues and provide insights from Finance’s perspective
- Preparation of budget and forecasts and report variances as well as assist business partners with their ad-hoc requests.
- Prepare monthly forecast of sales revenue and OPEX and perform variance analysis and align revenue forecast with various business units on a monthly basis
The successful candidate should be a strong in finance professional with proven track records in FP&A business partnering covering regional countries within fast paced environment
Minimum Bachelor in Accounting with qualified CA, CPA, and minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with regional FP&A within healthcare or service or FMCG industries would be preferable. Strong Knowledge in US GAAP/IFRS standards on business activities
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill and mathematical acumen and goal setting as well as proficient. Experienced working in fast-paced MNC environment. Experienced in the use of Hyperion, EPM, Microsoft CRM & QAD would be preferable
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 69500382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539