Within the FP&A team at group level, this FP&A Assistant Manager / Manager will be supporting the business units’ financial operations, annual budgeting & forecasting, reporting and analysis; to achieve the budgeted plans.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing of weekly revenue dashboard and monthly management reports such as operational statistics report and financial commentary. Preparing in-depth monthly performance review for Business Units CEOs and Senior Management.
- Partnering with Business Units heads and supporting their ad-hoc data mining and financial analysis requests. Attending monthly operation meetings, supporting and resolving financial matters raised.
- Supporting Business Unit CEOs in establishing the yearly forecast and annual budget. Reviewing Capex Budget submission and leading detailed budget preparation for entities assigned.
- Reviewing financial evaluation on capital expenditure projects. Recommending credit limit for corporate credit limit applications.
- Leading system maintenance for service master, cost centre setup etc.
- Coaching and supervising Financial Analysts in their daily work. Supporting Manager / Head of Finance with any other assigned ad-hoc tasks.
- Contributing to process improvements / automation projects.
- Reputable Degree in Accountancy with CPA / CA / ACCA.
- At least 4 – 6 years of relevant FP&A experience, including some Big 4 audit fundamentals.
- Strong preference for candidates with relevant Healthcare industry experience.
- SAP ERP system skills is a key requirement.
- Meticulous, analytical, self-starter and self-motivated team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Possesses advanced working knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work and process large data sets in the reporting and analytics process.
- Good analytical and PowerPoint representation skills. Dashboard reporting tools, modelling, a plus.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933