My Client is a growing Fintech with regional HQ in Singapore. They are looking for an FP&A analyst to be based in their Singapore office. If you are one with a go- getting attitude and entrepreneur spirit, this may just be the role for you.
Reporting to the Head of finance, the incumbent is responsible for preparing and reviewing the monthly management reports, provide in-depth analysis on the overall P&L, business highlights and working capital analysis. You will also be involved in the annual budgeting and rolling forecast for 5 years ahead. You will be very analytical, resourceful and able to work in a non- structured environment.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting with CPA or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in financial analysis
- Has regional experience ideally in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Quick learner, strong in excel
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783