FP&A Manager (APAC) with a High Growth Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Business
Reporting directly into the Regional FP&A Director, this newly created position as FP&A Manager (APAC) will be responsible for the end to end FP&A activities for the region and across multiple complex business lines.
Partnering closely with the business units with business planning and projects, performing quantitative analysis of operational and financial data, preparing financial and management reports for internal use and decision making, leading of budgeting and forecasting, as well as consolidation of the group financial performance for management reviews will be expected. Working with country finance to ensure accuracy and timeliness for forecast and annual budget will be essential.
Supporting the regional and global commercial leaders on the regional growth and profitability improvement initiatives, as well as supporting the regional marketing team on marketing analysis will be required.
Supporting the FP&A Director and partnering with the business and functional teams in projects and strategic initiatives such as new business models, M&A, system implementation, and new capabilities will be required.
Driving simplification and development of mindset and capabilities critical to success will be expected.
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
- At least 8 - 10 years of progressive FP&A and Finance business partnering experience, preferably within Distributor business models and with strong knowledge of inventory management
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- SAP system experience will be preferred
- Prior Pharmaceutical / Healthcare or Consumer Goods industry experience preferred
- Proven track record as a strategic FP&A business partner, yet roll sleeves up to execute in a hands-on manner within a start-up high growth environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Chinese (both Oral and Written) given the need to interact with business counterparts in China
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933