Managing 1 FP&A Senior Analyst / Manager and reporting directly into the Head of FP&A (across business units), this FP&A Senior Manager will manage the end-to-end FP&A activities for a particular business unit.
Working closely with the business teams to drive & grow business value for this business unit will be expected. The role will help to set and achieve financial and strategic targets, ensure sound financial decision making and drive the strategy and transformation agenda for the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Coordinate and lead the business review meeting, forecasts and budget reviews, reports and analysis across the business
- Lead the execution of Financial Planning (lean, accurate and timely) and management reporting process to ensure that forecasts and reports support forward looking decision-making.
- Drive & monitor performance improvements in all areas (financial and non-financial) and take corrective actions where needed when risk is identified
- Drives reporting, (scenario) analysis, financial planning process, business cases and continuous process improvements
- Lead the assigned FP&A senior analyst / manager to deliver in-depth meaningful analysis of business performance in a timely manner and follow up on the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and results evaluation
- Uphold business integrity by ensuring adherence to group governance, policies, controls and ethics
- Supports Head of FP&A with driving change & process improvement, efficient FP&A cadence, appropriate standardization, automation and simplification.
- Links and streamlines FP&A processes within finance community (with the wider FP&A COE and BPs)
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- At least 10 - 12 years of progressive commercial FP&A experience within dynamic MNCs
- Preferably with FMCG / Retail industry experience
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling capabilities
- Experience in SAP and Business Intelligence tools will be advantageous
- Proven track record with improving FP&A systems and processes within less structured environments
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933