Our client is an exciting start-up firm with best-in-class molecular technology for life sciences research and clinical diagnostics applications.
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Identify target market segments
- Product SWOT Analysis
- Development of marketing collaterals and sales tools for frontline team
- Product communication, launch plans and campaigns
- Development and implementation of Marketing Plans
- Communication of marketing tactical plans to business partners. Finalize on local tactical plans and support required
- Deliver marketing campaigns with alignment with functional groups, marcom teams and business partners.
- Tracking of marketing campaign via CRM with delivery of leads and contacts
- Technical Support
- Technical expert for sales team an active role in developing and presenting technical scientific data externally
- Market development and KOL management
- Content management of Product Portal - Go-to-site for product information
- Anchor global RNA experts as advocator for marketing activities and early access
- Supports sales and marketing aligned initiatives such as early access testing and campaigns
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of life sciences, medicine or business
- Preferably with at least 3 year of relevant sales and/or marketing work experience in a related Life Science or Diagnostics industry
- Must be prepared to work in a start-up environment. Results oriented, able to work independently and communicate across function groups within the organization
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Up to 50% travel, domestic and international, required
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.