*This is a newly created role*
My client is looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
- Advise on the bank’s business compliance program
- Exposure to various banking departments
- High exposure to senior stakeholders
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Business Compliance, you will oversee various business compliance functions in Singapore.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement compliance frameworks
- Provide advisory and guidance to business compliance teams
- Make decisions based on policy requirements while being exposed to various group level projects
- Conduct compliance training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 8+ years of experience in compliance within Investment Banking, Transaction Banking or Corporate Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099