My client is a foreign bank with a strong presence in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Business Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Oversee business compliance programs
- Exposure to various banking departments
- Liaise with local regulators
- High exposure to senior stakeholders
- Regional role
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Compliance, you will oversee business compliance units for APAC.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement compliance frameworks
- Provide advisory and guidance to local business compliance teams
- Perform unscheduled compliance testing and reviews
- Conduct compliance training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 10+ years of experience in compliance within Investment Banking, Transaction Banking or Corporate Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099