Group Financial Controller
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Experience business transformation
- Financial modelling/ business partnering
Our Client is one of largest company listed on the Singapore Exchange, currently they are looking for Group Financial Controller to join finance team to strengthen and develop business processes
- Business partnering and providing sound financial management reporting analysis and support to senior management for new and existing businesses
- Strengthen and develop business wide processes for sound financial management, resource allocation and decision making;
- Providing insights to operational performance with relevant key performance, structuring agreements, banking mandates and authorization matrix for new joint ventures
- Financial modeling for new businesses to support tender bids and new business models
- Overseas business units on treasury, cash flow and hedge foreign currency and other risk exposures
The successful candidate should have proven track records as senior finance manager working closely with senior management in different business units across business verticals
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field with minimum of 12 years’ experience, CPA or CFA would be preferred.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6435 5618.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 I Registration No. R1544539