Newly Created Head of Group Risk & Compliance Position with a High Growth MNC
Reporting directly to the Group CFO and leading the Group Risk and Compliance function in a newly created position, this Head of Group Risk & Compliance will be managing the overall risk exposure across the overall group in collaboration with relevant business units and senior stakeholders.
He/She develops and defines enterprise-level policies and frameworks which establishes acceptable risk appetite and strategies to maintain and effectively reduce the organization's collective risk exposure. He/She reviews the monitoring and management of enterprise risk exposure, including identifying and measuring risks from an organizational level, and implementing appropriate risk controls across the organization. He/She also leads planning for recovery and resolution activities after high-risk incidents in collaboration with business units.
He/She will partner with the Risk Management Committee and Risk Committee on a regular basis to help review, shape key risk policies, governance and implementation of new strategies to reflect trends, practices with adherence to the organisation’s defined risk tolerance and risk appetite levels. He/She focuses on Risk Management Framework design and continuous improvement, providing objective oversight of the Framework’s implementation and risk reporting against Risk Appetite.
As Head of Group Risk & Compliance, he/she is also responsible for initiating and developing the organization's compliance policies and frameworks. He/She drives monitoring and assurance activities across both central compliance and financial crime compliance areas to prevent cases of fraud, misconduct and/or compliance breaches. He/She maintains oversight of the implementation and maintenance of compliance initiatives covering people, processes and platforms while providing guidance and advisory on compliance matters to the organization.
- Reputable degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Management, Risk Management or insurance
- Professional certification in relevant fields such as Internal Audit or Risk Management would be advantageous
- Minimum 18 - 20 years of relevant working experience in accounting, finance, or business and the recent years in risk management role in global multinational
- Experience in managing insurance programs across regional offices would be advantageous
- Experience in leading a team of insurance and contract risk management professionals
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Proven track record with finance transformation & change leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.