Group Strategy & Business Planning Director position with a Private Equity-backed MNC at Accelerated Growth Stages
In a newly-created leadership position as the Group Strategy & Business Planning Director at the Singapore head office, the selected candidate will lead the strategic and business planning process as well as support the group in providing leadership with detailed analyses, tracking mechanisms and reports to understand the performance of the business and its growth potential.
In a people leadership position, this position will serve as the primary financial resource to manage the strategic plan, forecasting, planning and reporting processes across the organisation. This includes methodology setting, variance analysis and management, both short-term forecasting and long-range planning with associated economic analysis to support business decision-making.
Utilizing sound business knowledge and consultative skills, to provide information, insights, and guidance to effectively drive and track business strategies, while identifying and addressing the financial impact of potential business decisions and strategic initiatives.
This position will also be accountable for the Group’s Financial Reporting Systems to ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
Key stakeholders include the internal C-suite leadership team across functions, Board of Directors, and the private equity advisory group.
In a pivotal role seated with the key decision makers, this position will serve as a brilliant platform for a high calibre leader to fast-track their career to the C-levels with a business at accelerated growth stages. This organization with an agile, dynamic, fast-paced and bold culture will suit a driven leader looking for full accountability and tangible impact of decisions.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related area. CPA / CA / MBA desirable
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ management consulting and/or Big 4 Advisory (Senior Manager / Director Levels) experience.
- Added advantage for candidates with a mix of the above experience within fast-paced corporates and/or PE portfolio of companies
- Added advantage for candidates with Pharmaceutical Healthcare Medical Devices or FMCG industry track record
- Excellent computer skills with SAP, TM1, BI tools and Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to interact & influence “C” Suite
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, project management and financial skills
- Operates within a team and independently
- Ability to balance and manage varying tasks with different skill requirements in a productive and effective manner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933