My Client is a growing Digital Bank with regional HQ in Singapore. Backed by strong financial funding, they are looking for an experience leader to head the Data & Analytics team based in Singapore. This team will assist the business in uncovering opportunities for growth by designing and implementing analytical solutions using advance statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Research and experiment on new analytical methods and tools towards the deepening of capabilities required to lead and drive group level strategies
- Work with Senior Management to design, develop and deploy data- driven solutions to create business value
- Design and implement scalable and robust software platforms for ingesting and transforming datasets and visualizing the data insights through an interactive dashboard, using big data technologies
- Lead a team of data engineers & data scientist in building and executing data & analytics requirements in supporting the bank in areas of Management reporting, portfolio analysis, business insights and regulatory reporting.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a Quant subject
- At least 8-10 years of experience in data, analytics within business and technology functions
- Expert in statistical modeling, big data/machine learning, data science, and excellent project management skills.
- Expert in Python, R , Java programming language
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to present insights with data
- Experience managing a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Marie Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783