My Client is a conglomerate with regional HQ in Singapore. Backed by strong financial funding, they are looking for an experience leader to head the Data Science team based in Singapore. This team will assist the business in uncovering opportunities for growth by designing and implement analytical solutions using advance statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Lead and drive group-level strategic thinking of data science development and practice, researching and experimenting on new analytical methods and toolstowards the deepening of capabilities
- Engage senior management team to identify business opportunities and establish new business models using data driven process according to organization data maturity and business strategy.
- Partner with data engineers, architects and provide thought leadership to assemble capabilities into Data and AI platforms that can enable and scale a variety of analytical process across organizations
- You will discover patterns hidden in both structured and unstructured data and built use cases applying data science techniques such as NLP, supervised & unsupervised learning
- Coach and educate team members on data science and machine learning techniques and business processes
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a quant subject
- At least 8-10 years of experience in applying data science techniques, ideally ML, NLP and deep learning, optimisation
- Expert in Python, SQL or any programming language
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
- Experience managing a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783