Our client is an exciting start-up firm with promising cancer diagnostics product. They are looking for a Head of Diagnostics to spearhead the team for the expansion into SEA market.
- Lead a team to drive new business development and identify growth potential for cancer diagnostic tests within Singapore and in selected SEA countries
- Develop strategic market plans for cancer diagnostic tests based on strong understanding of customer needs, market and internal dynamics
- Ensure the team has clear direction to penetrate new accounts with strong follow up, networking and events participation
- Develop business relationship and close deals with key cancer centers, tertiary clinical institutions, commercial diagnostic labs and healthcare screening providers to support the launch and adoption of cancer diagnostic tests
- Develop marketing programs to provide localized awareness, education and lead to customer adoption
- Lead product launches with the support of regional & global marketing teams.
- Influencing KOLs and be the company’s spoke person for all relevant events.
- Align with Finance, Sales and Marketing managers to lead the development of country sales programs
- Graduate degrees in the field of sciences, medicine or business
- More than 5 years of proven hands-on experience in business development, marketing and/or sales roles of increasing scope and responsibility in the genomics, molecular biology, or molecular diagnostic arenas
- Knowledge of /familiarity with qPCR assays and in vitro diagnostic tests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with varied personalities, including different levels within and outside of the organization
- Strong personal drive and motivation to reach new objectives and drive change
- Effective at driving cross-team collaboration and building consensus
- Up to 50% travel, domestic and international, required
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.