Our client is a hospitality tech startup (hotel booking platform) and due to expansion, they are now looking for a Head of eCommerce/Performance Marketing to join them.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the regional digital marketing efforts.
- Lead the overall digital marketing strategy - including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Facebook Advertisement, Push Notifications and SEO across 4 geographies
- Manage a lean team of digital and social media marketeers and expand the portfolio of digital marketing stack while chasing performance, ROI and efficiency
- Balance customer retention and acquisition to both maximize the lifetime value of existing consumers while increasing the customers base.
- Continuously monitor, analyse, and act on data to drive conversion improvements across all aspects of the sales funnel - from channel optimisation, to marketing messaging, and conversion rates.
- Maintain monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to different channel and assess performance with
- Degree qualified with minimum 10-12 years’ of leading digital marketing at scale in a high-growth mobile technology environment
- Team management experience is a must
- Experienced in managing tight timelines and high budgets
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively and professionally at all levels
- Frequent traveling is required
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting S&M/FT/HEPM 1810L
EA Licence No: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1329129