Our client, a leader in the Professional Services industry, is currently looking for a Head of Employee Engagement to join their Group HR function. He / she would be leading a team of professionals across internal communications, CSR as well as employee engagement team.
This person will join the leadership team and build an outstanding employee engagement function to support their mission and vision. As a change management leader, the Head of Employee engagement will set the vision and direction for the department and partner with other leaders to nurture a strong, inclusive, and people-focused culture.
- Propose and lead employee engagement and communications (including social media) strategy and campaign with an aim to create a vibrant, engaging and positive people experience for staff
- Propose and lead corporate responsibility strategy and campaign with an aim of building public trust and sustainability of our business and communities
- Propose a campaign and guiding principles that advocate diversity & inclusion (D&I) with an aim of building a diverse and inclusive workplace Be a trusted advisor and coach to the business in relation to employee engagement and internal communications initiatives in order to cultivate the desired internal communications culture
- Inculcate a listening culture and build a two-way feedback mechanism to enable ground up feedback and create opportunities for dialogue and continuous improvement
- Keep abreast of employee engagement and communications practices in the market so that such market intelligence can be referenced for implementing initiatives that give the firm better competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities and/ or participate activities that could elevate the firm’s employer branding by obtaining employer/ HR/ people related recognition or awards
- Identify and mitigate employer reputational risks by actively monitoring feedback raised in internal and public communication channels such as intranet, social media platforms, Glassdoor, etc.
- Oversee the development of tactical employee engagement, communications and CSR plan that includes planning of activation of internal and external people events and adoption of a wide range of communications channels including social media
- Oversee the development of employee engagement survey results and insights reporting and facilitate firm-wide action planning with senior leaders and subsequently, oversee post-survey action implementation
- 10+ years in Human Resources
- Track record of achieving strong results while building and fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and high-performance culture.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with people with a wide diversity of demographic and professional experience levels across a decentralized work environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills with an ability to articulate a clear, compelling vision, use data to inform decisions and to translate strategy to plan to action
- Strong project management skills with significant experience leading change management
- Ability to coach and mentor direct reports, peers and executives on sound talent management practices; track record of driving organizational results through coaching and mentoring
- Proven ability to recruit, hire, develop and retain effective, diverse teams and to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in launch, growth and/or transition phases of organizations
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1329129