- Prominent organization with strong growth
- Visible role
- Global exposure
- Responsible for driving the group’s financial plan linked to the overall strategy, including financial partnering to the business teams, translating financial plan to operative metrics and financial analytics
- Responsible for the company financial plan and process, yearly budgeting, forecasts and long term planning as well as preparation of business plan
- Ongoing interaction with CFO and other stakeholders on the plans ahead, targets to be aligned for the future and scenarios
- Leading business partnering and financial analysis on business cases and initiatives with the aim to increase growth, profit and control
- Drive KPIs definition and alignment around confirmed plans to translate into operative plans and metrics together with divisions, product lines and countries•
- Responsible for financial analytics including profitability analytics, identifying metrics and implementation to scorecards•
- Interaction with Corporate and Strategic Finance for incorporating strategic input and new initiatives into the long term plan and forecast
- Responsible for leading the teams of regional FP&A and forecasting, divisional & product FP&A, profitability analytics as well as country FP&A teams
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or related disciplines with minimum 15 years of experiences.
- Exposure in management consultancy is vital.
- Strong leader with a combination of strategic mindset and an operational ability to implement and drive to completion
- Good communicator with strength in synthesising key messages, define strategic initiatives and provide clear communication to management and board
- Ability to lead a team to deliver high quality analysis, packaging and communication on time
- Having lead larger teams previously with senior manager direct reports
- Global experience and background from leading distributed teams
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to EstherC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Esther Chua at +65 6950 0357 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1105014