Head of IT Audit with a Listed Conglomerate with Diversified Business Lines
As the Head of IT Audit for a Listed Conglomerate with Diversified business lines, you will be directly responsible for 4-5 on the IT audit team and be fully accountable for all IT Audit matters under the Group Internal Audit function.
- Ability to lead a team to plan and execute IT and OT infrastructure, process and governance audits of systems, with specific emphasis on the telecommunications industry
- Assist in development of technology audit strategy and annual risk assessment process
- Conduct examinations, evaluations and reviews to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of IT and OT systems; compliance of policies, plans, procedures, and regulations and proper safeguarding of assets.
- Ensure proper documentation and conclusion on the results of audit tests and overall effectiveness of controls, adhering to internal guidelines and timelines.
- Draft audit reports to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
- Provide technical consultation to group audit colleagues.
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders such as BU and KCL management
- such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department from time to time.
- Good Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent, and professional qualifications such as CIA or CISA will be advantageous
- Minimum 15 years of risk-based experience in financial, operational and IT audits with Big 4 accounting firms and/or as an internal auditor with established listed companies or MNCs
- Good understanding of internal controls, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, auditing standards and accounting principles
- Proven people managing experience required
- Strong preference for candidates with recent experience within the telecommunications industry
- Ability to evaluate business processes and technology, identify risks and evaluate controls
- Possess good business acumen and have an inquisitive mind
- Meticulous, highly analytical, process-driven self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Able to handle and analyze business data
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in diverse environment and build good working relationships with business counterparts
- Good report-writing and communication skills
- Overseas travelling will be required (20-30% in a year)
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@Charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933