Our client is a reputable SaaS company that is expanding rapidly in Asia.
They have been providing CRM and Analytic solutions to eCommerce, Retail, and Manufacturing end users across the globe.
- Leads and prepares any RFQ/ tender evaluation clarification and prepares the response
- Educate on operational and organizational aspects of the implementation process
- Provide technical and commercial evaluations and clarification from both internal and external suppliers
- Working with prospects and customers on improving their processes and solving their issues and limitations through workshops, technical trainings, proof of value and trials
- Partner with sales and work on presentation materials for opportunity progression
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solution bill of materials for tenders and RFPs
- Stay up to date on e-commerce, Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing, and Logistics progressions and developments in the market
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Decode clients’ RFPs & tenders to fully understand project scope and clients’ needs, and putting together effective proposals
- Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer's business priority
- At least 8-12 years of software presales
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Resourceful and creative
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please contact John Liau at +65 9859 1819 or email JohnL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2196654
Only successful candidates will be notified.