- Primary role: working closely with Design Manager/ Consultant
- Draft sketches of potential products.
- Use detailed drawings and CAD to demonstrate product design intent.
- Design and fabricate proof of concepts and prototypes for evaluation.
- Work with engineering, software development, art and production to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Ideation and generation of innovative concepts with consideration of human factors, usability, form, function, finish branding, artwork, manufacture and assembly of our games and products.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Industrial or Product Design/Development with a strong technical background in delivering projects from concept through to manufacture with a thorough understanding of the product development process.
- You will have a passion for investigating different processes and techniques from various innovation fields and translating and implementing those ideas into new product offerings.
If you are someone with 3 to 5 years’ experience and wanted to be part of an interesting team, then you would be ideal for this role. Feel free to reach via email DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg or for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110525