The role is responsible for capacity planning and expansion of the largest IX/ISP network infrastructure in Singapore.
- Capacity planning and expansion of network infrastructure of the company.
- Design, plan, develop and deploy cost-effective network services meeting product specification and compliance to standards and best practice.
- Involvement in equipment procurement and vendor management, ensure compliance with company’s procurement policies.
- Provide consultancy advice on pre-sales and post-sales matters as well as technical advice and support on fault resolution during escalation.
- Responsible for change management process and change activities.
The Ideal Candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Engineering
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the network administration and project management.
- Experience in Telco environments would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Network skills and Internet knowledge (eg, CCNA, CCNP, JNICA, JNCIE, IPv6, etc)
- Candidates possessing ITIL or PMP certification would be an added advantage.
Please contact Desmond Koh at DesmondK@Charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107906
Only successful candidates will be notified.