Are you looking for a career in Sales and would like to work for a global MNC that can offer career opportunities across a wide range of industries and locations around APAC?
We are currently working with a market leader in the provision of Integrated Solutions for Packaging, Printing & Finishing to recruit an Inside Sales person to sell their specialist range of software products and services (Maintenance Contracts & Software Support Contracts) to their clients in SE Asia. Utilising their graphic arts software & design services they are able to assist companies to produce creative & innovative packaging and labels and commercial printing solutions for their clients and they already have a well-established client base in the region.
Working largely with their extensive network of existing clients as well as sourcing new customers you will be responsible for engaging with customers to renew existing contracts plus identify & capitalise on opportunities to up sell & cross sell additional software & training packages.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact existing & prospective clients to promote the benefits of Software / Hardware Support Contracts
- Identify decision makers within the target companies in order to start the sales process and promote effective solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage accounts to achieve monthly sales targets and objectives and maintain sales pipeline through working closely with the team to secure orders
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with prospects, customers & internal sales/service/marketing teams
- Maintain prospect database including pipeline and forecast information
- Closely monitor and report on continuous improvement progress of leads and prospects on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Escalate critical issues to reporting manager to close gaps
- Maximize the opportunity during each call and escalate larger value projects to the field Sales teams to follow-up on
- You will also be required to work with Channel Partners & Distributors across the region to help drive sales
Background & Experience Required:
- Ideally you will possess a Diploma in any relevant discipline (Graphics, Engineering, Biz Studies, etc) and be able to demonstrate a minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or inside sales within a B2B environment, preferably in the printing or packaging industry.
- You will have previous experience of working in a target driven environment with a proven tract record of meeting & exceeding sales targets
- Experience in Inside sales, preferably in selling Maintenance Contracts, Software Support Contracts, or small value Software would be of particular interest
- Must be comfortable working in a telephone sales environment & possess good negotiation skills
- This role would suit an ambitious, self-driven individual and they can provide career development & would support progression to a Field Sales role if desired.
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire - EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org