Our client is a clinical trial stage biotechnology company
- Responsible designed proprietary products according to the company's product research and development strategy and direction, responsible for enterprise patent management, developed patent business management strategy, lead the development and improvement of intellectual property management system and process;
- Managed patent agency offices in the U.S and Europe, write and submit patent applications, make plans for patent examination and reply, write reply opinions, manage and maintain authorized patents;
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of industry-related patents and literatures, and formulate the company's product and patent development plan according to the patent market situation;
- Implement and improve the company's intellectual property strategy, and convert patents and intellectual property into product benefits and brand value through various ways;
- Trademark registration and management;
- Master degree or above in molecular biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, immunology or related field;
- 3-5 years related work experience in intellectual property management, more than 2 years patent management experience, familiar with American, European and Chinese intellectual property laws and regulations, English can be used as a second language to communicate with foreign patent related work, foreign patent application experience is preferred.
- Having patent agent qualification and rich patent management experience in intellectual property office is preferred;
- Able to lead a team with strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Work actively, have a strong sense of time, and adapt to high-intensity work pressure;
- Good logical and analytical ability, quick thinking, strong ability to deal with emergency independently
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.