The role will be required to liaise closely with the Internal Audit teams of major associates and joint ventures and conduct selected audits in a collaborative manner with the Internal Audit teams of major associates and joint ventures in support of the Audit Committee’s oversight role of governance and internal controls and to facilitate knowledge exchange and skill transfer.
The candidate should possess in-depth knowledge and expertise of the areas under review; be the subject matter expert in internal audit, internal control, risk management, corporate governance, revenue assurance, and telco products, services, systems and processes; and be able to deliver value-adding quality audits with minimal supervision.
- Lead in the execution of complex end-to-end reviews of various systems and processes relating to financial, operations and revenue to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls, systems and business processes to identify areas for improvement, control deficiencies and curb revenue leakages and / or maximize revenue
- Prepare audit plans, develop audit programs for evaluation of the controls over various systems and processes at major associates and joint ventures, perform data analysis, conduct interviews / discussions with relevant personnel and quantify impacts of control deficiencies / process weaknesses. Accountable for communicating control deficiencies / process weaknesses and recommending improvements to management
- Prepare Audit Planning Memorandum (APM) before the execution of audit work; prepare audit work papers; liaise with management in entrance and exit audit meetings; prepare audit reports for review by Director, Joint Venture Audit and final approval by Group Chief Internal Auditor (GCIA); and follow up of outstanding audit recommendations to ensure prompt implementation by management
- Assist Director, Joint Venture Audit and GCIA in matters relating to major associates and joint ventures
- Partner management of the Group and major associates and joint ventures in an internal control and risk management advisory role
- Build rapports and promote collaborations and knowledge exchange with the Internal Audit teams of major associates and joint ventures
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews and other investigative work as necessary
- A recognized degree in Accountancy / Business / Commerce/ Computer Science / IT / Engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in internal audit and / or external audit with a recognized accounting firm
- Bahasa speaking is a must have, given the need to liaise with counterparts
- Big 4, commercial experience is a plus
- Prior experience in joint venture audit is a plus
- Technically savvy, self-motivated and independent, and a strong team player
- Strong auditing and analytical skills, as well as good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Strong understanding and exposure to the APAC region and highly adaptable to different cultures and environments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to commit to overseas travel (approx. 30% to 50%)
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955