The incumbent will be responsible for internal audits of functions throughout the company.
Entities within coverage includes but not limited to sales offices, manufacturing and distribution centers.
- Conduct risk-based audit assessment of assigned entities
- Participate in projects and develop risk assessment for the project plan and scope together with the relevant stakeholders
- Assess adequacy of controls, effectiveness of business processes, accuracy of financial statements and compliance with internal as well as external guidelines
- Develop good working relationships with stakeholders, work collaboratively with them to built on best practices and recommend areas for improvement
- Communicate audit results effectively to management and ensure that necessary actions, if needed, are implemented
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or other related disciplines
- CPA, ACCA, CIA, CFE, CMA or CISA required
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience with Big 4 or combined experience with a MNC
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with SAP and/or other ERPs
- Familiarity with using Tableau, Microsoft BI, Alteryx, ACL or IDEA an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% of the year, inclusive of weekends
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.