Our Client is a Fund House due to expansion of business, they are looking to hire a couple of Investment Performance analyst to support their growth.
Reporting to the Head of Service delivery, this position will oversee and manage the production of investment performance and risk reports for clients in accordance to industry standards. Given that this is a client facing role, strong communication skills will be needed. This role includes performance measurement, risk analysis and attribution analysis and report production. Strong understanding of equities, Fix Income and FX is required as well as the understanding of price movements of each of these asset classes.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in a Quantitative subject ( Engineering, Finance, Mathematics)
- At least 2-5 years of experience ( Fresh grads with strong internship welcome)
- Understanding, modelling and pricing of complex financial instruments such as OTC derivative instruments, Private equity, Real Estate
- Experience from custody, fund management ideal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work tight timelines
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783