We are currently looking for an experienced investment writer for one of the largest investment managers in the region.
The candidate will contribute to market and portfolio commentaries, topical reports, reports on activity within the fund and market, as well as thought leadership pieces.
- Provide effective communication material for clients and new business prospects in the institutional and financial intermediary markets.
- Deliver material ranging from regular reporting to investment insights and topical pieces.
- Interact closely with marketing and investment professionals in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Be part of a global investment writing team in a collaborative, deadline-oriented environment.
- A demonstrated ability to capture complex ideas and express them clearly and concisely.
- Commercial focus: able to create ideas and messages that resonate with a sophisticated audience.
- Ability to distil multiple sources into a coherent narrative.
- Self-starter, able to manage complex projects through from inception to delivery.
- Quantitative aptitude: comfortable with analysing data and portfolio reports.
- Ability to identify relevant portfolio changes and interpret the drivers of those changes (market movements, economic events and so on).
- Skilled at interpersonal communication and building strong working relationships.
- Creativity at generating ideas which engage with the needs of internal and external clients.
- Ability to contribute to a wide range of projects, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work well in an international, collaborative team environment.
- Solid organisational skills.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066