Our client in Singapore is going through a significant transformation in its programme offerings and is pushing ahead to offer deep IT skills-based programmes. As part of this transformation, we want to create an exceptional student experience, and for this purpose, we are hiring an analyst specialising in all aspects of campus infrastructure.
An ideal candidate will have 5 to 6 years-experience in campus infrastructure, technical expertise and drive to implement the best of breed solutions, be able to project manage implementations with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to convert teaching methodology and student expectations to campus infrastructure and software integrated solution.
- Conduct a feasibility study of new programmes and propose IT budgetary requirements based on solution designs.
- Lead project implementation from an IT perspective.
- Manage classroom technology and integrated networks (Wired and WiFi) with the help of IT teams and facilities.
- Prepare trainer and trainee guides for the use of the solutions.
- Work with different parts of the value creation chain (Curriculum design, Registration, Administration and Operations) to create a consistent experience throughout the student experience.
Skills and experience:
- Proven skills in design and maintenance of wired and wireless networks that cloud systems depend on.
- BYOD implementation experience
- Computer labs (physical and virtual lab) setup and maintenance experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with cloud-computing providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with evaluating software and linking it to computing and network requirements.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of VDI solutions, cloud workspace solutions or Desktop as a Service (DaaS).
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format to Yvonne Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1110355