My client is one of the leading conglomerates in the region and headquartered in Singapore. They are heavily expanding their presence in the APAC region and are positioning themselves as the leaders in the Digital space.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the individual will play a key role in developing and maintaining a strategic vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the entire team and stakeholders. Represent the business needs to the delivery team, while providing stakeholders with a clear vision for product or service growth.
- Lead the prioritisation of requirements, defects, and other work items for the team. Manages requirements dependencies with other teams.
- Drives, influences, and clearly communicates the business requirements to the team
- Drive communication within the agile development team
- Builds and maintains a relationship with the stakeholders and helps the team gain access to them.
- Leads the negotiation of priorities, scope, funding, and schedule.
- Actively participates in customer testing and user research.
- At least 8-10+ years of experience in product development
- Prior software product management experience
- Operational know-how to implement cross-organisation processes
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwendolyn Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836