My client is one of the leading conglomerates in Singapore. They are embarking on an ambitious new generation gaming platform which is tasked to re-create the gaming experience for gamers in their regional network.
We are seeking skilled, motivated, talented problem solvers with a passion for video games to join their product team. Applicants must enjoy being involved in creating world class gaming products, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment AND have a passion for the gaming industry.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the individual will be leading the Gaming Community Product Strategy, formulation and development of the tools and implementation of the roadmap and product strategy.
- Represent and be the community champion internally. Understand how to implement best product to develop, engage and retain an active gaming community
- Own all Product interactions with customers and how to provide them the tools and they need to be productive and successful
- Build a 3rd party interactions strategy and product partnerships where and if required
- Build and explore how to extend existing concepts of community management for unparalleled competitive advantage
- Ensure on-time launch of products according to the desired experience of a minimum viable product through the end of life
- Manage lifecycle of product and recommend strategy for further growth or replacement
- Design, develop and operate software products according to the strategy
- Embrace the fun and excitement of a start-up environment
- At least 6-8+ years of experience in product development and management in the gaming or digital community, with 3+ years of experience in managing a community or community product
- Prior software product management experience
- Operational know-how to implement cross-organisation processes
- Obsessed with customers and game developers
- Know-how in moderation and content creation/aggregation preferred
- Know-how in recommendation engine and algorithmic products preferred
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836