Lead Security Consultant to head up team in Singapore covering projects across SE Asia. In this key leadership role you will be tasked with building & leading a team of specialist security consultants providing advice on identifying security threats and risks, undertake specialist assessments and provide engineering design services to deliver physical and or electronic security solutions to keep their staff, assets & properties safe & secure serving clients across a broad range of industry sectors
Our client is one of the APAC Region’s leading Engineering Consultancies offering multi-discipline design solutions for the Built Environment. Employing a holistic approach incorporating sustainable, energy efficient design for a wide range of projects they are able to boast an impressive portfolio of projects in Critical Services / Data Centre sector as well as mixed use commercial office developments and have a network of offices across APAC, Europe & the Middle East
In addition to their Engineering Consultancy services they are market leaders in providing full turnkey Security Consultancy Services geared to keeping their clients’ people safe and business secure. As part of their continued expansion of their global Security Consultancy specialism we are working with them to recruit a Lead / Head of Department Security Consultant to be based in Singapore & cover projects across the Region.
- With a number of sizeable data centre & workplace fit-out projects already underway / awarded in the Region you will be required to link up with their global team to oversee successful delivery of security solutions design for their current projects as well as help bid & tender for further projects.
- Working with their established team of expert security consultants, you will also work closely with multi-discipline teams of Engineers helping to prepare both scheme and detailed engineering designs for major critical systems and workplace projects.
Background & Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in the design and engineering of security systems (including video surveillance, access control, intruder alarm, intercom and integrated security management)
- Ideally you will have previous experience in delivering security systems solutions following the project lifecycle design process.
- You will have a background in preparing project specifications, carrying out site surveys & inspections as well as detail design development and will have an eye for creative and intuitive design.
What they can offer in return:
- With a genuine commitment to developing & supporting their staff they are able to offer an exciting career path with an established professional development programme, professional membership & opportunity to work in their network of offices across APAC, Europe & the Middle East
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire - EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: email@example.com