My client is a multinational corporation looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their team in Singapore.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Regional role
- Legal advisory for a publicly listed company
- Reporting directly to the CEO, my client is looking for a Singapore based lawyer to advise their MNC. Your role includes (but not limited to):
- General day to day operational legal advisory to all departments (executives, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Negotiation of contracts
- Compliance policy and audit function
- Depending on the qualification and ambition of the candidate, the prospective Legal Counsel will have the opportunity to:
- Provide company secretarial advisory
- Network with clients
- Oversee risk and compliance
- Lead a business unit
- Singapore law qualified
- Experience working in-house and/or litigation
- Result driven, client focused and highly motivated individual with proven ability to work efficiently and manage multiple issues and processes simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to be able to articulate ideas to senior stakeholders.
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099