A Financial Institute with regional headquarter in Singapore, looking to move towards digitalisation, is currently building their data & analytics team. A new headcount has been created for a position of Machine Learning Engineer to be responsible for supporting creation of machine learning products.
Reporting to the Head of Data Science, you will work closely with the business in implementing Machine Learning (ML) projects using data science methodology such as NLP & time series models, providing solutions to use cases. With a strong background in connecting ML platforms and tools such as Hadoop, you will also be required to design ML systems and implement the right tools according to requirements.
Requirements for applicants:
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years in a data-centric environment.
- Proven success in implementing ML projects.
- Familiar with ML framework and techniques, Unix/Linux systems.
- Strong technical skills in Hadoop, Cloudera, NoSQL database, SQL server
Please contact Mabel Ngu at MabelN@charterhouse.com.sg or 6950 0366 for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.