We are currently working with a few clients in the Management Consulting and Financial Institution industry to hire senior and experienced professionals to join their growing teams in Singapore.
You will need to have experience in Operational Excellence and large scale transformation; focusing on Project turnaround and implementation, Practise building and large scale Transformation projects.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for providing thought leadership in Process Excellence & Transformation; being able to pro-actively identify process excellence opportunities to improve productivity and customer experience.
You will also be a trusted partner to key stakeholders to support effective implementation of business change and driving process excellence projects (across the firm) and having the end to end ownership of project delivery with rigorous project management.
You will ensure the rigorous timelines / milestones of the projects are achieved as per plans and spot potential problems and propose mitigation strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Engineering / Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in transformation/ reengineering
- MUST have worked in Tier 1 Management Consulting Firms, focusing on Financial Services
- Proven track record in process design skills and ability to translate analysis into actions
- Done similar process improvement / transformation projects (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Excellent stakeholder management
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941