- Be part of the Group Corporate Development team, supporting corporate planning activities, strategic planning processes, performance reporting and ad-hoc projects undertaken by the department
- Act as the Data Protection Office providing compliance oversight on personal data protection and Enterprise Risk Management Office providing oversight on cluster risks
- Support organizational planning, developmental and implementation activities based on strategic plans. This includes facilitating change management to align stakeholders to the strategic objectives as well as performance measure
- Support the development of strategy map as well as key performance indicators for regular reporting to management and Board.
- Manage the productivity and innovation projects and grants submission to MOH.
- Support the project management and secretariat of workgroups or committees under the purview of the Group Corporate Development
- Assist in the preparation of Board and Senior Management Meeting Minutes and papers
- Researching, planning and providing operational support for management retreats, preparation of presentation materials, document templates, reading materials and meeting minutes. This may also requires you to consolidate inputs from various stakeholders for regular management reports and tracking of the matters arising from the meetings
- General administration and implementation of a variety of projects assigned to the department from time to time. This may include organizing events in those projects which would require you to request for quote, negotiate with vendors, program planning and detail logistic planning. It may also require researching for information on the subject matter, discussion with stakeholders to gather inputs and tracking of project with regular summary.
- Support organization development activities for corporate office and cluster to strengthen organization effectiveness and organization health.
- Support the development of compliance policies and measures for the cluster and to help in the audit of compliance for corporate office or institutions.
- Degree in any discipline
- Excellence in writing and communication skills is a must
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and comfortable with various IT tools is a must
- Resourceful and a generalist
- Prior experience in healthcare or public service sector is essential
- Experience in any one of the followings would be an advantage:
- corporate secretarial work
- performance measures such as balanced scorecard
- corporate policy development
- organization development such as facilitation of retreats and meetings
- Meticulous, systematic and organized
- Resourceful and add value to other stakeholders
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Enjoys multi-tasking and working on multiple projects across different functions
- Positive attitude and pleasant disposition
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.