We are currently working with an established real estate services group with a clear growth mandate going into the new year. They are looking to partner with an experienced manager with a strong track record within the FM sector to grow their business.
- Develop business relationships and account manage existing clientele for FM/building services
- Budgeting, scheduling, project management and general management of FM services in the assigned portfolio
- Attend to tenants’ feedback & requests promptly
- Carry out major capex works relating to common areas
- Manage service providers and term contract administration in refuse disposal, pest control, landscape maintenance and cleaning services
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedule of the Company’s properties
- Handle and take over premises to/ from tenants/ purchasers
- Conduct regular building inspections, co-ordinate defects rectification works, review tenant fitting-out and reinstatement works to ensure compliance with relevant authorities and building rules and regulations
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with 8-10 years of experience within Facilities Management. Profiles from M&E consultancies can be considered.
- Strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills
- Independent, self driven and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills.
Please contact Danny Wong at +65 6950 0357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1768287
Only successful candidates will be notified.