We are currently working with an established, international co-working operator with a clear growth mandate going into the new year. They are looking to partner with a senior leader with a strong track record within the flexible workspace industry to lead the Singapore business.
- Responsible for the overall profitability of the business within the Singapore market;
- Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/clients;
- Leverage and build relationships, thus developing new opportunities and leads with existing and/or new clients through the network;
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and always maintain an active and current pipeline of prospects.
- Oversee all daily operational matters across multiple centers to optimise efficient and effectiveness
- Execute and review asset management strategies on a consistent basis
- Ensure that individual targets are exceeded/ achieved as well as collaborate and drive the achievement of team targets.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with solid exposure to Flexible workplace solutions; over 15 years proven P&L experience with a successful track record.
- Strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills
- Independent, self driven and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills.
- Willing to travel when needed
Please contact Danny Wong at +65 6950 0357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1768287
Only successful candidates will be notified.