Our client is a leader in clinical diagnostics to the pathology market.
- Reports to VP, Global Marketing; Dotted to Commercial Senior Director, APAC.
- Responsible for overseeing and leading APAC-wide marketing responsibilities for the company. This includes managing a team of marketers, developing the overall marketing strategy to directly impact the revenue growth in APAC and supporting the local marketing teams in the APAC countries/ regions. As the marketing leader, he/she will also drive process rigor to measure the impact of demand generation activities on revenue growth, develop actionable customer segmentation, drive successful product launches and deliver winning differentiated product/solutions messaging.
- The successful leader must have strong marketing expertise, understand how to position solutions that enable sales success, maintain effective collaboration with Sales, regional marketing teams, Global Marketing and Product teams. As a people manager, she/he will lead the application of best in class marketing practices and programs that are consistent with the long term strategy of the organization and champion continuous improvements.
- Attracts, leads and grows a team of competent marketing professionals and establishes the marketing strategy to support APAC growth objectives; leverages best practices including those from other regions and global marketing.
- Provides guidance/ direction to the APAC country marketing teams, working in close collaboration with their leaders.
- Owns the messaging, organization and execution of trades shows/ events and Annual Sales Meeting.
- Drives regional APAC Lead management process performance to ensure that leads generated from global digital campaigns are properly qualified.
- Drive marketing activities to establish brand preference and generate demand by leveraging traditional and digital channels; guides team in creating impactful positioning and messaging.
- Defines clear market segmentation to enhance sales’ ability to win; understands persona’s pain points and positions products/solutions based on a deep understanding of the market dynamics
- Builds strong relationships with KOLs, customers and organizes regular mechanism to collect inputs for product improvements.
- Stays abreast of APAC market and competitive trends and anticipates impacts on business; Establishes strong processes to collect competitive information from the field teams
- Leverages global messaging & positioning to drive preference for company workflow solutions; supports implementation with sales.
- Develops strong regional product/ solution launches through marketing plans that are comprehensive and clearly articulate winning activities; owns the development and tracking of opportunity funnel.
- Responsible for marketing budget process; collects and understands market analytics and communicates insights to APAC Leadership Team.
- Communicates regularly with Sales Leadership and aligns on marketing activities/ successes; provides support for Sales Demands; sets up monthly marketing reviews with regional Leadership and VP of global marketing
- Develops strategic commercial partnerships with co-marketing and lead sharing programs to advance company ability to win
- Ensures adherence to compliance for all customer facing materials
- 8-10 years of Marketing experience covering strategic marketing, marketing management, digital and/or leading field/outbound marketing.
- At least 5 years Market Management Experience in Health Care, Life Science or Science Instrumentation industries (highly desired).
- Must have an understanding of demand generation, customer journey and persona-based marketing processes.
- Ability to build relationships & execute flawlessly in a matrix organization.
- Process and people management competencies to build followership and focus on high impact marketing activities.
- Undergrad BS in Biology, Science or Communications
- MBA highly desired with a focus on Marketing
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.