One of the market leaders in the beauty and wellness industry is currently looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager (Haircare or Skincare Category) to be based in Singapore. He or she would be responsible in stimulating demand and driving sales for new and existing products, through the conceptualisation and execution of brand, marketing and sales strategies for the brands. As the division custodian, he or she is also responsible for P&L of the country market.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies which include brand building, advertising, pricing strategy, promotions and channel development to achieve the company’s objectives
- Building close rapport with dealers/retailers to develop the business channel, achieve sales objectives and pursue new business opportunities.
- Develop Strategic Plan to deliver profitable and sustainable growth.
- Partnering business leaders to establish long term brand and portfolio strategy
- Develop and implement trade marketing plans and activities to promote sell-out and ROI on all trade A&P spent
- Review brand performance; develop insights and strategies to deliver long-term sustainable growth across categories within agreed time frames
- Responsible for leading the sales and operation team to achieve the sales target and control of admin and operations expenses
- Manage and deliver the collation of competitive information and assist in business reviews and analysis
- Min Bachelor’s degree
- This person should demonstrate a strong passion for Haircare OR Skincare both professionally and personally, have a high degree of knowledge about the market, and of course be an avid and enthusiastic consumer of the segment.
- International background (as university exchanges or similar) will be an added value
- Strong analytical skills and strong MS Office (mainly strong Excel skills)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Business oriented, result driven
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and different cultures
- Computer skills
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Team Player