- Coordinate Asia Pacific MSL activities, with Asia Pacific Territory Managers (TM) and UK MSLs, in line with growth objectives for Asia Pacific territory
- Coordinate Asia Pacific external clinical projects in line with company objectives, production of project plans and timelines
- Delivery of Freelite, Hevylite and Specialist Immunology scientific education within Asia Pacific
- Assume responsibility for physician-facing activities pertaining to specified areas in support of Asia Pacific's business goals.
- Production of standard company slides to align scientific message and Marketing
- To travel to meet the business requirements, including both within territory and international travel.
- Ensuring all International sales team members (TMs, MSLs) and Distributors are fully trained and competent in all aspects of Freelite, Hevylite and Specialist Immunology
- To provide an expert understanding of TBS assays including verification processes, CLSI guidelines and how these relate specifically to our flagship products
- Expert understanding of the malignancies TBS flagship products may be used in as well as the adjacencies to these products.
- A global understanding of TBS assays and OEM.
- Develop and manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in Asia Pacific
- To work closely with Key Opinion Leaders to produce abstracts, posters and peer-reviewed articles based on data evaluation from the aforementioned studies.
- Develop external relationships with laboratory and clinical staff to feed new ideas into Pre NPD paperwork.
- Line management of MSLs within the Asia Pacific
- Ensure personal objectives and priorities are met, thereby contributing to overall project and company objectives
- Attend Scientific conference regionally and internationally
- Provide assistance and cover basic offer paperwork/duties with members of Singapore office
- PhD in Biochemistry or related subject (or equivalent combination of education and work related experience)
- Previous MSL experience
- Scientific experience in areas involving Haematology, immunology or oncology
- Data management skills (basic statistical analyses and data handling, interpretation of scientific data, and development of graphics)
- Line management
- Excellence in Scientific communication (written, verbal and presenting)
- Project management and timelines
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical skill
- Application of science within a commercial environment
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6435 5616 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.